We collect personal data on this website. This data is managed by the company only and never transmitted to third parties.
During a visit to our website we may save:
- your email address if you place messages or questions on our website;
- all the information relating to the pages you have visited on the website;
- all the information that you have supplied voluntarily.
This information is used:
- to improve the content of the website;
- to contact you later for the purposes of direct marketing.
- register your preferences or information that is particular to you;
- register sessions informations;
- register your previous activity on the site in order to offer you better service;
- ensure that you do not repeatedly receive the same advertisements;
- adapt the content and the presentation of the site based on your browser type.
We always uses coding technologies that are recognized as accepted standards within the IT and internet community and takes all possible security measures to prevent the loss, illegal use or alteration of information received on our website.
MyLittleTinBox only works with PayPal for online payments.
PayPal is a leader in online payment solutions with more than 153 million accounts worldwide. Available in 190 markets and 24 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global ecommerce by making payments possible across different locations, currencies, and languages.
We do not store any Credit Card information, and our employees never get to see your Credit Card number.